![]() |
On top of everything else, according to NASA, the 13th constellation is being reinstated, after being in Facebook Jail for some 2000 years, thus bumping the astrological signs as we know it out of whack. I am not willing to give up my star sign Sagittarius to become a Scorpio—even if I was born on the cusp—so Ophiuchus gets a prime time slot in the sky. I only just learned about it the other night, on Crimson Rivers, a gory French murder series from Walter Presents. I can’t even pronounce it, and the snake thing, well… sounds so Medusian. Not liking this moment of synchronicity at all. Serpens Caput indeed. Give me a centaur any day over a scorpion or a snake. Had to learn to like scorpions and snakes. I used to have nightmares about scorpions. It took a lot of willpower to overcome my fear and to appreciate them. Oh yeah, and today is National Celebrate a Snake Day. It’s all in the stars. Ssssssss.

No comments:
Post a Comment