BLUE RIBBON SPECIAL
Once I entered a gymkhana race
where a dollar bill was firmly placed
between my thigh and my horse.
I was riding bareback, of course,
so it was a snap and every pace
that the judges put me through,
where a dollar bill was firmly placed
between my thigh and my horse.
I was riding bareback, of course,
so it was a snap and every pace
that the judges put me through,
no matter how tough it got,
that dollar bill stuck to me like glue.
11/4/21
that dollar bill stuck to me like glue.
They begrudgingly gave me the blue,
but I would rather have won the pot.11/4/21
FIRST DRAFT
Once I entered a gymkhana race
where a dollar bill was placed
between my knee and my horse
I was riding bareback, sans pad,
so it was a snap and every pace
that the judges put me through
that dollar bill stuck to me like glue.
Other horsey bits
Becky Dart: Born to Run
Becky Dart: Born to Run
Kiger mustangs carry rare Iberian Sorraia mtDNA
The jockey's baton
B/G Sandwich Shops plate, or the tale of Ralph Moody
Eating the Wind
Helgar the Horrible
B/G Sandwich Shops plate, or the tale of Ralph Moody
Eating the Wind
Helgar the Horrible
No comments:
Post a Comment