Thursday, April 4, 2013
Desperately seeking wifi (again), or epic AT&T fail (again)
OK, my parking lot wifi Facebook feeding frenzy must come to an end. My poor overworked MacBook is roaring like a furnace and it's too hot to touch. Certainly not something i want on my lap. It’s literally scorching my thighs. Smokin’ hot. Like a frying pan. I’m trying to preload as many Facebook pages, and articles as I can, so I can read them later from the memory buffer. No DSL sucks: huge AT&T fail. After 2.5 hours of technical service, this time, from Florida, mind you, the AT&T technician discovered that though I had internet, they finally admitted that there were some electronic errors and glitches at their end of the line. Duh. As in no internet whatsoever for nearly 2 weeks? Ya think? How many phone calls later? We’ve taken to writing their service and agent numbers on the wall. And then they didn’t want to give us a credit. Right, AT&T. Way to go. Tell me about your Uverse. What a black hole its become.
saved from Facebook memories
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment