Saturday, March 15, 2014
bad hair day
Yeah, I found that Motrin and wine don't mix. Been off all pain meds about a month, and now—finally— wine tastes good again! Praise the Lawdy! Oh, and I'm running away from my hair—I'm out of my shampoo and allergic + frizzy doesn't even begin to cover the hitchee-jeebies. Even Neil complained that I was wearing perfume at 30 yards. I need a nother drink. Asparagus was real, risotto was faux. I don't think I can live 24 hours with my hair. I'm 4 hours into it and I itch itch itch. I'm no Breck girl. I cannot use commercial shampool L'anza it is. But where to find it? All the Beauty supply stores have gone belly up! Knee still hurts like blazes. But I managed to walk on the RR trail from Ross Lane to Green Valley Road in Graton. Hair hitchee-jeebies is the real problem. Not ants in your pants but that lice in your hair kind of feeling. Never could use off-the-shelf shampoo. I rinsed and rinsed. Oh, WHERE can I buy some L'Anza Remedy shampoo? Where's the friggin' wine bottle? I'll bypass the vinegar rinse and just take it internally, thankyouverymuch! So, should I climb in the tub and rinse with white vinegar, or should I stand in the courtyard and chug the chardonnay neck first? Please advise. My head itches.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment