Monday, April 9, 2012
Anti-virus wars
Last night was rough. Fever & sweats left me wrung out. Canceled art teaching today. A good thing too. Still hoarse as a debarked dog but I've got small islands of voice coming back. Woof! Er, meow? Occupational hazard withing with kids, and at a market too. Extreme sports viruses. I've learned not to touch their pencils in poetry, but in art classes, I do need to collect my art supplies! People assume we have weak immune systems—not accounting for the sheer volume of people we see (and handle their items) each week. At the retail job, money, items, and customer trash—huge germ pool. Nurses must have it worst of all. I had to cancel. I'm a much more interesting art teacher when I'm not fighting a virus! The kitties don't seem to mind that I'm sick. They're piled all over me. Fur jacket nurses.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment