Monday, August 13, 2018

My world falling apart


Gee, this meme is a sign that I should be wearing stapled to my forehead. I can safely answer yes, that today I'm experiencing symptoms to all five of these questions. Sometimes, Facebook is my only "normal" activity. And even it doesn't suffice. I keep thinking there's gotta be some light at the end of the tunnel. We're all so very fragile these days. Every little thing is another stab wound. Everything caving in. Sometimes I find myself crying over silly Facebook memes. I keep thinking will this darkness never end? 

UPDATE: I am in need of storage recommendations, as I am losing my home of 20 years. I can no longer abide the mood swings and mental cruelty inflicted by my partner. Doing # 3 and the last one today. Migraine precludes...

Awoke with sharp neck pains and a headache at 3 AM, went back to sleep only to awaken with a full-blown migraine. Ugh. Will the Advil never kick in? I felt a bit better after I ate, but then my stomach went all squidgy and queasy on me. My mom used to get migraines all the time. I get them occasionally. And I'm not sure age has much to do with it, as I got them more when I was in my 20s, than now. They're always humbling. AS in flattening. Thank gawd for the fan, a breeze is always lovely during the dog-days of summer! The air is sharp with smoke. Yeah, the penny didn't drop until I wrote that sentence! Aha! The smoke. Our world on fire.

No comments: