Monday, June 14, 2021

Dear Google, why do you keep flagging my posts? I have no idea what you want me to do.

URL is not available to Google

It cannot be indexed. Learn more 

Somehow I don’t think it’s the URL that’s the redirect problem. You are the problem. You changed the software. Not me. I only provided the content. Not HTML code. I used your software. So this is an internal problem. Why shoot the artist in the foot? Dodging bullets is not my thing. This doesn’t even make sense. But then, I’m arguing with a bot. A lot of good that will do. 

Server error (5xx) Redirect error Indexed, though blocked by robots.txt

https://mohurley.blogspot.com/2004/08/pulse.html

https://mohurley.blogspot.com/2002/05/extra.html


And what the hell does this mean? I really don’t like that statement that 135 more URLs are pending. But they are search labels. Your software, not mine. This process began Feb 23, 2021 up to this post date.

and what is mohurley.blogspot.no, mohurley.blogspot.si, mohurley.blogspot.it? Norway, Germany? ltaly

No comments: