The 31st Annual ‘It’s Virtually Spring’ Virtual Art Show. You can view this year's incredible work to SGVCC Instragram and Facebook accounts. You can also visit the online gallery here:
I can’t believe that I was dropped from the SGVCC Spring Art Show, an oversight. Larry was very apologetic, but it’s the second time this has happened. As an elder arts promoter, I managed to get both Barbara Scott and Sam Fisk to enter pieces. I made three triptyches of Barbara’s art, so she had 9 pieces total. She works in threes, so they looked great. Sam and I went to the Immersive Van Gogh exhibit and a created a paint night afterwards, so both our paintings were from that experience. I did a riff on Van Gogh’s Sunflowers 22x24”. The stabilo pencil drawing is of Elephant Mountain, Nicasio 9x6”. And the photo is of Chileno Valley.


No comments:
Post a Comment