Friday, October 2, 2020

T.rump-19

COVID-19 update: What do you think about the timing? Don’t you think it’s more than a little suspicious that after the so-called debate debacle, that DT has suddenly has Covid? Convenient?

A friend said she is reciting the rosary for all her initial bad thoughts, another says she will need a an entire novena. I think I just doubled my purgatorial sentence. All the Hail Marys in the world aren’t going to help me now. Michael Ellis asks me what about turning the other cheek, I replied, the other cheek tested negative for sympathy and forgiveness. I seem to have developed a stiff upper neck along with a stiff upper lip.

It’s hard not to feel a little schadenfreude. The mouth-breathing wolf has taught us all so well to be cynical. It was totally on my bingo card. Just saying it was a matter of time. And that time is come today. I do not wish COVID-19 on anyone, but I could certainly see it coming. Here’s hoping he’s not indulging in a Clorox cocktail. That “cure” I would not wish upon anyone.

No comments: