Wednesday, September 11, 2019

A day in the life

Knackered—I lost hours promoting the upcoming CPITS/CalPoets Symposium, Poetry Flash Watershed reading, & the Petaluma Poetry Walk. While getting poems for my PPW set, and I fell down a rabbithole. I will emcee with Brennan DeFrisco at Watershed. We still need a poet-teacher list and everybody is beyond late getting back to me. Feeling overwhelmed. While promoting poetry events, I discovered my Brownie Mary photo was stolen, and shared 32,000 times, sans permission on Facebook and Instagram. Oh, and the thief removed my copyright and name. Still don't have my poetry set organized. I need to do it ASAP because I won't have a printer after tomorrow. Then, I need to nail down some airline tickets, and also knock out two pieces of art in the next few days for an upcoming art show. Things are going too fast. Where’s Alice? said the Rabbit. It’s later than you think. Now if only I got paid some actual money for all this work. Or my Brownie Mary photo.

No comments: