I got dinged this morning for posting spam when I was posting the name of the photographer that took a photo of John Oliver Simon who died today. I’ve noticed that the Facebook AI spambots troll particularly heavily around any personal death stuff. It’s as if the smell the blood of compassion or sorrow and strive to delete it. Here is my offending post that the FB spambots have been relentlessly attacking this morning.
So the FB spam censorship works both ways, Hector Berebguer's post too was marked as spam here on this thread. Hector's post on John's page was one of the posts where my post was marked as spam. Reciprocal?
Hector wrote: Aquí te va un enlace a la página que John Oliver Simon y Lorena Lobita con muchas de las traducciones que John y Lorena hicimos juntos... https://poetasjuntosalrio.blogspot.mx/#!
Dear Facebook, what constitutes spam if you don’t randomly post links? Is it the length of the post, the number of times you repost information on friends’ sites? If we post memes till the cows come home, you don’t flag people for spam, so what gives? Clearly spamalot.

No comments:
Post a Comment