It looks like The Etruscan Smile will be released in 2018. Here's hoping all my scenes haven't been cut out (story of my life—the cutting room floor.)
March 2016. On set for Etruscan Smile. Role: power elite background at 4AM, Day 2, and drop-dead tired. The wine is fake. Alas. The hair is not, alas. They tried to tame it, Waspify it, or maybe even Trumpify it. They tried to straighten my Medusine mop before a rainstorm, LOL.
I could have taken swimming lessons in the dress, or used it as a tent—replete with mosquito netting— I'm fully clothed underneath it all. Camera, cellphone & spectacles all shoved down my cleavage. No pocketses. An iPad shoved down the back of my jeans. I was prepared. Albeit barefoot, if the Big One struck.
My feet were killing me so I was barefoot in City Hall which was doubling as a museum. It was then that the star of the film, Scottish actor, Brian Cox, came over to introduce himself and to shake my hand. I scrambled to attention in my tent of black chiffon and he laughed at my bare feet.
Uncle Argyle (Brian Cox), was laughing at my abandoned heels and bare feet. And said it must be murder. Ah, the cool marble floor chilled my aching feet.

No comments:
Post a Comment