Monday, January 26, 2015

So, how's your day going? Mac woes


So, how's your day going? At least my MacBook is staying on now. At least long enough to write this. Neil accidentally shut down my MacBook (he doesn't get the idea that you can put a MacBook to sleep). My MacBook has a faulty on-off button, so I always let it sleep. I couldn't get it to power on, and then, I couldn't get it to stay on longer than 15 minutes. It shut down, cold-turkey, at least seven times in a row. As if it were sneezing. I won't mention my external back-up drive that also went on extended holiday from all that sneezing. Probably because it no sooner mounted, then, the Mac shut down. Again. And again. And again.... Chain reaction. Ad infinitem.

At least my MacBook is staying on now. I had a divil of a time to get it to turn on, and stay on—the power supply is challenged. That's how my evening's going. I won't mention my external back up drive went belly- up. Yes, I have a back up drive of my back up drive, but there's been a few organizational file changes and I would've liked to have saved them. Now I need a new back up drive for my back-back up drive.

No comments: