An evening nap yields a strange series of dreams. I was with my neighbor George who said he had no place to go. And so I offered my place, puzzled as to why he didn't have a place, or why he was loaning his cabin out. He mentioned going over to Steve's place, and I offer him mine again. As we walk up the driveway, I realize I'm barely dressed. I'm wearing leggings and a short vest and my breasts are exposed. I comment on it and he says not to worry about it. We come home leading a wolf and he sits at the table. It's my dream cabin again with its white walls. This time I discover an unused living room. Even though it's late afternoon, I open the blinds to let the afternoon sun in. I'm delighted and surprised to find this new room. How could I have forgotten it?
Sometime in January
No comments:
Post a Comment