Tuesday, November 27, 2012

I won a pass to MacWorld Expo

Feeling fairly well chuffed here—I, who never win anything, just won an iFan pass for MacWorldExpo! I'm an odd duck on a wet day‚ I'm renown for taking apart old Macs and reassembling them because I can. Duct tape is good. They mostly (usually) work when I do patch them together—except when the power supply blows. That scares me. My poor beloved elderly PPC iMac went KABLOOM! But I have hope for Ol' Lazarus. The old iMac is sublime for photo editing. Imagine seeing your photo 20” across. Talk about detail. That’s why I work so hard to keep it alive. The newer iMacs don’t have the same kind of screen. Too glossy. A mirror of sorts. I am an avid Mac addict and always learn lots by going to the MacExpo at Moscone Center. It's like a floating techno-university. And this year, iPhonograpy is featured—a huge photo exhibit!

No comments: