Rolling thunder from the north...rain in June? I's gonna be a long day, It's off to my Young Artist of Northern California residency at the Ronald C. Wornick Jewish Day School in Foster City for our final art class, silk painting session with 1st graders. Then I get to hang an art show for three classes, transform the classrooms and corridors into gallery space, and meet the parents. Gonna be a very long day.
Rolling thunder from the north...rain in June? I's gonna be a long day, It's off to my Young Artist of Northern California residency at the Ronald C. Wornick Jewish Day School in Foster City for our final art class, silk painting session with 1st graders. Then I get to hang an art show for three classes, transform the classrooms and corridors into gallery space, and meet the parents. Gonna be a very long day.
No comments:
Post a Comment