Thursday, July 11, 1991
Journal entry, 7/11/91 Kihei Beach
7/11/91 Kihei Beach requires a quick plunge and though I am beyond tired, my breath is taken away by the beauty and the depth of the water. I am still irate with both Kim and Marilyn, as their daily ablutions preparing for an event sometimes takes longer than the event itself. Such vanity. whereas I just want to get on with it, I don’t care how I look. I stop in at Ed and Nina’s at Toad Hall and vent my frustration. I am disturbed by the relationship, it seems unhealthy, but illusion is powerful magic—as long as it sustains them they will continue to thrive, and I hope they do. I have no desire to offer advice, or rescue anyone, though his mother would dearly love it. I have been gone all day. They will all think that I have drowned.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment