on the fold of pants where ass joins leg
mesmerizes me, it's like a friendly fire.
I drive to the post office, only to find it locked.
20 years ago, Maria Salvio spoke at Sproul Plaza.
Reagan and Gromako cautiously talk
20 years ago, Maria Salvio spoke at Sproul Plaza.
Reagan and Gromako cautiously talk
of improving US-USSR relations.
At least there was no bloodshed, or shoes thrown.
Jerry Brown and Jane Fonda make the news.
Russia think-tanks, fire in the hole.
A Scottish-Polish American soldier,
Wladyslaw Stanislawski, awarded citizenship
posthumously, for dying in Vietnam.
But he's already dead, I think to myself.
Berkeley Mayor Gus Newport declares
Monday as Free Speech Day, I was there,
I didn't know the significance, I was young.
And Chris Foley, a high school student,
receives microfiche from Russia
on US classified missile plans.
it's a long chain of events,
today, getting the news.
12/2/1984
rev. 17/11/15
No comments:
Post a Comment