Hot Springs above the Elwah River
Seven natural pools. The one at the top
is the hottest.
In the seventh pool of the Elwah River
I met Toni and Honey from Port Townsend
they both knew Sharon Dubiago.
Small world.
After the hot springs we stopped for showers at the park in Sequim Bay. Michael, Pam, Leo and I take a mad 10 cent shower in the same stall in the men's room. We shriek and laugh as we soap down and rinse, such madness. It was a very high day. Terry and Misty waited in the car—not amused by our antics.
My jewelry is black from the hot springs. There are rainbows under my bracelets where my skin has worn the silver smooth. There were petroglyphs carved on the rocks at the springs. I couldn't tell if they were Indian or New Age hippie carvings. Who else would take the time?
No comments:
Post a Comment