Thursday, February 5, 2015

LSD graduation, 1966 (photo)


LSD graduation, 1966 (Now that I have your rapt attention, that's Lagunitas School District, in San Geronimo.) You can begin to see the LSD effects, with the ties coming out of our hairdos.




 
Micaela Marsden Seriously?! Where did you get that photo?? I don't know if you remember, but the day before, we shared a single pair of flip flops walking down Barranca Rd. On a 90+ degree day! I had 3rd degree blisters on my feet, so walking in high heels for the first time was evidently hilarious to look at!

Maureen Hurley OMG! I don't remember that " we shared a single pair of flip flops walking down Barranca Rd. On a 90+ degree day!
  
I think Micaela actually had her hair professionally done up. How she managed to pull that feat off, is a mystery. Not something her father would approve of, or fund, for that matter. Ratting brushes were involved. My aunt ratted my hair and sprayed it with a half a can of Aquanet. Yesteryear air hair!
 
Kelly Quinn Cannizzaro What a fabulous do! That is quite an art in my field! ...and by the way, that is not a beehive, Marge Simpson wore one of those. That is a Barrel Roll Updo. 
 
Micaela Marsden Thank you Kelly, for that clarification! Also, I requested a french roll in the back, which of course you can't see!
 
Jack Gilder My LSD graduation pictures looked way different.

No comments: